This post will be about a 1961 Colombia Map Stamp 10C. It shows where the country of Colombia is in relation to countries and waterways around it including Ecuador to the south, Panama to the northwest, the Atlantic Ocean to the north, the Pacific Ocean to the west etc. Also the capital of Bogota is on the map. A compass appears in the bottom right corner.
Our 1961 Colombia Map Stamp 10C is unused.
Perangko Kuno 10C dari negara Kolumbia tahun 1961, kondisi baru tidak pernah terpakai.
Here we’ll talk about a 1995 US Stamp 32 Cents commemorating the Battle of Chancellorsville from the American Civil War. The battle was a setback for the Union Army under the command of Joseph Hooker and a victory for Robert E. Lee (though he lost perhaps his most talented General, Stonewall Jackson to friendly fire). There were very heavy casualties on both sides with a death toll that exceeded more the 30 thousand (both sides combined).
Our 1995 US Stamp 32 Cents commemorating the Battle of Chancellorsville from the American Civil War is unused.
Perangko Kuno tiga puluh dua cents dari negara Amerika tahun 1995, kondisi baru tidak pernah terpakai.
In this post we’ll examine a 1943 Burma Stamp which showcases the architecture of the Watch Tower of Mandalay Palace. This stamp was produced when Japan occupied Burma during World War 2. Mandalay Palace was built in the mid 19th century for the last of the Burmese monarchy (also known as Myanmar) with the Watch Tower sort of being the center piece. From the tower the former King and Queen could view their town.
This 1943 Burma stamp of ours has not been used.
Perangko Kuno dari negara Birma tahun 1943, kondisi baru tidak pernah terpakai.
Here we’ll talk about a 1958 Ghana Stamp 2d which was actually a postal value of 2 pence. In 1958 Ghana had become its own independent nation previously being the Gold Coast (take a look at the top of this stamp) which was a British colony. The first currency of this new independent nation was the Ghanaian pound.
Our 1958 Ghana Stamp 2 D Pence stamp has not been used.
Perangko kuno Ghana 2 D dua Pence tahun 1958.
Here we are going to look at a 1960 Brazil Stamp which commemorates the tenth congress of the Baptist World Alliance in Rio Di Janeiro. It was issued on January 7th 1960 and had a postal value of 6.50 Cruzieros.
Our 1960 Brazil Stamp here is unused.
Perangko kuno dari negara Brazil tahun 1960, kondisi baru tidak pernah terpakai.
This post is about a 1907 US Barber Dime Coin. It is composed on 90% silver while the other 10 percent is copper. There is no mint mark so we know that it was struck in the Philadelphia mint which made 22 million in that year.
This 1907 US Barber Dime Coin here appears to be in very good condition, see the pictures below.
Uang Perak Kuno 10 Sepuluh Cents dari negara Amerika Serikat tahun 1907 di depan bergambar Lady Liberty. Tarbuat di bahan sembilan puluh persen perak.
Koin kuno ini kondisi VG Very Good.
The topic of this post is 1966 Uruguay Stamp commemorating Luis Batlle Berres. He was a politician that served it the role of Vice President in Uruguay in middle of the 20th century. The postal value of this stamp appears to have been 20 Centésimos and was issued by Correos Uruguay.
Our stamp here of this 1966 Uruguay Stamp commemorating Luis Batlle Berres has never been used.
Perangko Kuno dari negara Uruguay tahun 1966.
Tempat jual perangko? Di sini.
The topic here is a 1958 German Stamp Deutsche Bundespost 20 (Pfennig). This stamp commemorates 10 years (Zehn Jahre Deutsche Mark) of the German Mark as the currency of Germany. It features an image of a German coin, perhaps a 5 mark silver coin from 1958. This stamp has not been used.
Perangko kuno 20 Pfennig dari negara Jerman tahun 1958.
Kolektor perangko kuno
This entry is on a Chile commemorative stamp from 1974. It commemorates the 100th anniversary of founding of the foundation of the Union Postal Universal which was founded in the year 1874 (part of the UN that governs worldwide postal standards). This stamp has not been used and has a postal value of 500 Escudos (by the way the Escudo is no longer the currency in Chile as of 1975).
Perangko kuno dari negara Chili tahun 1974.
Below we’ll have a look at a 1946 Austria stamp. It celebrates 950 years of Austria (950 Jahre Osterreich) and had a postal value of 30g +70g (Groschen). This Austrian stamp has a picture of St Ruprecht’s Church which is located in the city of Vienna. It is a very old church, one of the oldest in Vienna and it was constructed more than 1200 years ago and features very old stained glass windows that are hundreds of year old. This church is named for Saint Rupert of Salzburg who founded the city of Salzburg
Our 1946 Austria stamp below is unused.
Perangko kuno yang tidak terpakai dari negara Austria tahun 1946. Merayakan 950 tahun dari Austria.