2003 Silver Kennedy Half Dollar Coin PF 70 Ultra Cameo Koin PERAK Setengah Dollar Dari Negara Amerika Serikat Tahun 2003

We are going to look at a 2003S silver PF 70 Ultra Cameo Kennedy Half Dollar coin in this post.  See it in the pictures underneath, it is slabbed and graded by the Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC).  This is a nice new era silver coin for collectors and because it grades as a mint state 70 it can command a premium that is multiples higher than even a MS69.  This 2003 US Kennedy half dollar fifty cent coin is constructed out of 90 percent silver (.3617 ounces of the precious metal) and the other 10 percent is copper.  The diameter measures 30.6 millimeters and its total weight is 12.5 grams. Please contact us for the price Thank you.

 

Koin Perak Setengah $Dollar 50 lima puluh sen US dari Negara Amerika Serikat uang logam koin perak asli tahun produksi pada tahun 2003 kondisi BARU-UNC Fresh diambil langsung dari tempat pembuatan uang/koin perak di mint San Francisco, tidak pernah tersentuh oleh tangan terbungkus dan sealed didalam box plastik (NGC) berkualitas paling tinggi nomer MS68, PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO, Koin perak bergambar wajah mantan president Amerika serikat yang bernama JFK “John Fitzgerald Kennedy” dan bergambar burung Elang-Eagle Bird lambang USA dibelakang-nya dan bertuliskan: LIBERTY 2003 IN GOD WE TRUST, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HALF DOLLAR, Dengan Mint marks “S” yang berarti koin perak ini dibuat/diproduksi di kota San Francisco USA. Untuk harga silahkan kontak kami via e-mail atau sms, telephone, Terima kasih.