This post is about a 1907 US Barber Dime Coin. It is composed on 90% silver while the other 10 percent is copper. There is no mint mark so we know that it was struck in the Philadelphia mint which made 22 million in that year.
This 1907 US Barber Dime Coin here appears to be in very good condition, see the pictures below.
Uang Perak Kuno 10 Sepuluh Cents dari negara Amerika Serikat tahun 1907 di depan bergambar Lady Liberty. Tarbuat di bahan sembilan puluh persen perak.
In this post we have a 1944 D Mercury Dime Winged Liberty 10 Cents. Please see the picture of it below. It is made out of 90 percent silver as well as 10 percent copper. There were 62.22 million of these struck in the year 1944 in the Denver, Colorado mint.
Our 1944 D Mercury Dime appear to be in gem uncirculated condition and really is a beauty to look it.
Now to the reverse which has a fasces (a bundle of rods strung together with a blade protruding) with a olive branch around it. The D mint mark appears below the olive branch.
Uang koin perak kuno satu Dime dari negara Amerika Serikat tahun 1944 dari Denver.
In this entry we’ll have a talk about a 1876 Seated Liberty Dime US silver 10 cents coin. Check it out in the pictures below. On the front is an effigy of Lady Liberty, donning a dress and seating on a rock holding a shield as well as a pole with a Phyrgian cap at its top. The shield is a symbol of defense and here the meaning is a defense of freedom and lady liberty is holding it. The Phrygian cap is associated with the quest for liberty. The reverse has the denomination of one dime inside of a wreath. This coin is made of 90 percent silver and ten % copper. There were 11.46 million 1876 seated liberty dimes minted.
Our 1876 Seated Liberty Dime appears to be a grade of fine.
Uang logam koin perak kuno 10 sepuluh Cent dari negara Amerika Serikat tahun 1876.
Here in this posting we are going to talk about a 1912 Silver Barber Dime Philadelphia Mint. It can be seen in the photos underneath. The mintage of these made in Philadelphia in 1912 was 19,349,300 making it a more common coin as far as the Barber Dimes are concerned. On its obverse or front side is an image of Lady Liberty. The reverse side has a wreath surrounding the denomination. This American 10 cents old coin is made from 90% silver and 10% copper.
Check out the pictures below. This 1912 silver Barber Dime looks to be in a very good grade.
Koin perak kuno 10 sepuluh Cents dari negara Amerika Serikat tahun 1912.
The topic of this post will be a nice 90% silver 1927 Mercury Dime US 10 cents coin which you’ll find in the pictures below. On the front side is Lady Liberty wearing a winged cap (which is also a symbol of freedom) . On the back is a depiction of a fasces as well as an olive branch which supposedly are symbols of unity, justice and peace. As one may have guessed this coin’s design has influence stemming from the ancient Romans.
This 1927 Mercury Dime was made in the Philadelphia mint (which produced 28,080,000 of these that year). Its grade appears to be in almost uncirculated.
Koin perak kuno sepuluh 10 Cents dari negara Amerika Serikat tahun 1927.
This post will be about a US 1916 Barber Dime 10 cents struck in the Philadelphia Mint (no mark mark). On the front of this ninety percent silver coin is an picture of Lady Liberty with the date below and the back has the “ONE DIME” denomination surrounded by a wreath. These coins were made from 1892 until 1916 so this example is the last year they were produced (as well as the first year the Mercury Dime was struck). There were 18,490,000 of these coins made this year 1916 in the Philadelphia mint.
Take a look at our 1916 10 cents Barber Dime Philadelphia mint in the pictures below, its grade looks very good. A coin like this is quite collectible and its value is easily worth more than its silver content.
Koin perak kuno sepuluh Cents dari negara Amerika Serikat tahun year 1916.
The Seated liberty silver Dime is a historical US 10 cents piece that was made in the years 1837 through 1891. They are 90% silver coins (the other 10 percent is copper). The obverse includes a take on Lady Liberty which has her seated on a boulder, wearing a dress and holding a pole with a hat on the end. The hat or really cap is of the Phyrgian variety whose roots go back to ancient Greece. It symbolizes the ideas of liberty and freedom. The back has a wreath with the value inside of it. These coins were made in 4 different mints including Philadelphia, New Orleans and in later variations in Carson City and San Francisco as well. There are a few different variations on the Seated Liberty Dime, the first being what one might refer to as the no stars. These were made in 1837 and part of 1838 and they don’t have stars on the front like the next variety has. The second edition of Seated Liberty silver Dimes feature 13 stars on the front side and these were produced in the years 1838 until 1853 when the design was again changed. The 3rd phase of these added arrows pointing to the year at the bottom of the obverse. The last major change or 4th variey removed the stars from the front and substituted them with the country’s name: United States of America. This was initiated starting in 1860. Another notable change over the years with these coins was the fact the weight changed. Initially these weighed 2.67 grams which was dropped to 2.49 grams in 1853.
There are a number of key dates with the Seated Liberty silver dime and most notably 1874CC which is worth a few thousand in just good condition. A couple of other top key dates are the 1871CC and 1873CC (there are several more that are out there worth researching not mentioned here in this post).
Here is a related useful Youtube video made by a collector:
Koin perak kuno dari negara Amerika serikat Seated Liberty 10 Sepuluh cents.
In this post we will examine 1903 P Barber Dime Silver 10 Cents Coin. This one was made in the city of Philadelphia where 19.50 million were struck in that year (including 755 proofs). It has on its front an impression of Liberty designed by Charles E. Barber. He was chief engraver for the US mint for many years and designed this coin was well as the quarter and half dollars named after him. Barber was also in contention to create the next generation 10 cents piece (which became the Mercury Dime) but lost the competition to Adolf Weinman. In any case the back of this coin has a wreath with the denomination in the center. It is constructed out of 90 percent silver or is .07234 ounces of the precious shiny metal. This 1903 P Barber Dime in particular has seen a lot of use and would grade along the lines of about good to good.
Koin Perak kuno dari negara Amerika Serikat uang logam perak pecahan One Dime yang berarti pecahan sepuluh cents tahun 1903 bergambar wajah nyonya lady Liberty. Kondisi bagus.
In this post we will look at a 1962 Silver Dime. It is made out of 90 percent silver and 10 % copper. On its obverse is the 32nd President of the United States of America: Franklin D. Roosevelt. He was the chief during some the very trying times facing America including the Great Depression as well as the Second World War. FDR served from 1932 until his death in 1945. The back side of this US silver dime 10 cent piece has a torch on it, an oak leave as well as an olive branch. This particular one that we have is quite nice at least almost uncirculated grade in any case. Its value is worth more than its silver content because of its higher grade.
The 1962 Silver Dime design was implemented to honor the late President and started being struck the year after his death and is still be produced today. The shiny precious metal’s use was discontinued in these (with the exception of certain special issues) after the year 1964.
Koin Kuno Perak Sepuluh Cents dari Amerika Serikat Tahun 1962
Uang Logam Koin Perak asli Roosevelt 1 Dime 10 Sepuluh Cents dari USA Tahun 1962. Kondisi separti Baru bersih sempurna!
Here we are going to talk about a 1940 Mercury Dime Aka Winged Head 10 cents. Check this 90% silver coin out in the images at the bottom. The front has the face of Liberty in this case wearing a cap with wings on it. This perhaps symbolizes the idea of freedom of thought, speech, expression etc. Lady Liberty’s history on US coins is great with many appearances. The first one being in 1793 on the flowing hair large cent and on the capped half cent. She is still featured today on coinage like the Silver Eagle. The back of the Mercury Dime has a fasces on it with an olive branch that goes around it and the ONE DIME denomination. This was meant to show that America will fight when necessary but also prefers peace. All in all it is a great design and perhaps my favorite on a 10 cents US coin.
We have a 1940 Mercury Dimesilver coin from the Philadelphia mint shown here in the photos. This one is in great shape I would say that it is extra fine grade.
Koin Kuno Perak Sepuluh Cents Tahun 1940.
Butik Serba Ada Terlengkap Dari Brands Designer Merk-Merk Terkenal Dan Ternama Di Dunia, Jewelry, Fashion, Beauty & Collectibles